Gennadi Rhodes Greece (August, 11-25)
International Conference "Mathematical Partnership, Parallel Computing and Computer Algebra"
Thessaly University (Greece) and Tambov State University (Russia)
The Conference is devoted to algorithms of Computer Algebra which are gaining importance in various applications of industry, research and education and problems of mathematical partnership.
Partnership is an arrangement where parties agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests.
Parallel computing is a form of computation when calculations are carried out simultaneously in supercomputer.
Computer algebra is a science which comprises both mathematics and computer science and provides symbolic and numerical computations.
Alkiviadis Akritas (Thessaly University) e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gennadi Malaschonok (Tambov University) e-mail:email@example.com
Natalia Malaschonok (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oxana Pereslavtseva (email@example.com)
Mikhail Ribakov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Alkiviadis Akritas (Thessaly University, Volos, Greece)
2. Yuri Blinkov (Saratov University, Saratov, Russia)
3. Victor Edneral (Moscow University, Moscow, Russia)
4. Vladimir Gerdt (Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia)
5. Vladimir Kornyak (Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia)
6. Gennadi Malaschonok (Tambov University, Tambov, Russia)
7. Alexandr Myllari (St. George University, Grenada, West Indies)
8. Margarita Spiridonova (Inst. of Mathematics, Bulgarian Acad. Sci., Sofia, Bulgaria)
9. Nikolay Vassiliev (Sankt-Petersburg Branch of the Inst. of Mathematics, Russia)
10. Stephen Watt (University of Western Ontario, London, Canada)
I. Computer Algebra and Parallel Computing:
1) Computational algorithms for polynomial and functional matrices.
2) Computational algorithms for polynomials and systems of polynomials
3) Computational algorithms for symbolic solving of ordinary and partial differencial equations.
4) Computational algorithms for algebraic geometry.
5) Computational algorithms for tropical and idempotent mathematics.
6) Computational algorithms for noncommutative algebra.
7) Parallel algorithms for computer algebra.
II. Applications of computer algebra in:
III. Mathematical Partnership for a subjects:
5) Primary Mathematics
6) Algebra, Geometry
7) Mathematical analysis
11-18 August (Topics I and II)
18-25 August (Topics II and III)
Day of arrival 11.08
Day of arrival 18.08
Working days 12-17.08
Working days 19-24.08
Departure day 18.08
Departure day 25.08
Official language is English.
The registration fee for participants is 100 EURO and no registration fee for
accompanying persons. The registration fee is to be paid upon arrival to conference.
Full paper (LaTeX + pdf-file) up to 20 pages and/or
Extended abstracts of presentations in English up to 4 pages should be submitted
to organizers at the e-mail address email@example.com before 25 April (Deadline was extended to May 20)
The deadline for sending papers and/or abstracts was extended from April 25 to May 15.
Notification of acceptance was extended from May, 10 to May, 25.
Deadline for final version was extended from May, 25 to May, 30.
The deadline for registration was extended from June, 1 to June, 10.
The collection of abstracts is going to be published before the conference.
Questions may be addressed to organizers at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for sending abstracts is April 25 . (Deadline was extended to May 20)
Notification of acceptance is May, 10. (It was extended to May 25)
Deadline for final version is May, 25. (Deadline was extended to May, 30)
The deadline for registration is June 1. (Deadline was extended to June 10)
Passport and Visa Requirements
Please inform us if you need an official invitation from the Organizing Committee. The official
invitation from the Organizing Committee is generally not enough to obtain the visa. You can get
the visa through a tourist company or through a Greec Embassy nearest to you. Please apply for
your visa in advance, keeping in mind that a waiting time may be lengthy.
Twin and double rooms will be available for the participants
during the period of the conference in the 2-stars
Panorama Gennadi Hotel :
Please inform staff in advance about your estimated time of arrival.
Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
If you wish you can find another hotel for you in Gennadi.
See at sites: