"Mathematical Partnership, Parallel Computing and Computer Algebra"
Åbo Akademi University (Finland) and Tambov State University (Russia)
The Conference is devoted to algorithms of Computer Algebra which are gaining importance in various applications of research and education and problems of mathematical partnership.
Aleksandr Mylläri (Åbo Akademi University and St. George's University) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alkiviadis Akritas (Thessaly University) e-mail: email@example.com
Gennadi Malaschonok (Tambov University) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tatiana Mylläri – Chair (email@example.com)
1. Alkiviadis Akritas (Thessaly University, Volos, Greece)
2. Yuri Blinkov (Saratov University, Saratov, Russia)
3. Victor Edneral (Moscow University, Moscow, Russia)
4. Vladimir Gerdt (Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia)
5. Vladimir Kornyak (Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia)
6. Gennadi Malaschonok (Tambov University, Tambov, Russia)
7. Aleksandr Mylläri (St. George's University, Grenada, West Indies)
8. Margarita Spiridonova (Inst. of Mathematics, Bulgarian Acad. Sci., Sofia, Bulgaria)
9. Alexander Tiskin (University of Warwick, Warwick, United Kingdom)
10. Nikolay Vassiliev (Sankt-Petersburg Branch of the Inst. of Mathematics, Russia)
11. Stephen Watt (University of Western Ontario, London, Canada)
I. Computer Algebra and Parallel Computing:
1) Computational algorithms for polynomial and functional matrices.
2) Computational algorithms for polynomials and systems of polynomials.
3) Computational algorithms for symbolic solving of ordinary and partial differencial equations.
4) Computational algorithms for algebraic geometry.
5) Computational algorithms for tropical and idempotent mathematics.
6) Computational algorithms for noncommutative algebra.
7) Parallel algorithms for computer algebra.
II. Applications of computer algebra in:
III. Mathematical Partnership for a subjects:
5) Primary Mathematics
6) Algebra, Logic and Geometry
7) Mathematical analysis
Special one-day session on CA for Celestial Mechanics and Dynamical Astronomy will be held at Tuorla Observatory (University of Turku) on Friday July 31st.
The deadline for submission of papers and / or abstracts: May 10th. (extended May 20)
Notification of acceptance: May, 20. (extended May 25)
Deadline for final version: May, 30.
The deadline for registration: May, 31.
The conference will be held at the Åbo Akademi University (Matematik och statistik, Åbo Akademi, ASA-huset, B-flygeln, III vån. Fänriksgatan 3, 20500 Åbo)
Official language is English.
The registration fee for participants is 120 EURO, 60 EURO for accompanying persons. The registration fee is to be paid in cash upon arrival to the conference. Conference fee covers coffee-breaks, printing of abstracts and cultural program.
Extended abstracts of presentations in English up to 5 pages (of size A5) should be submitted to organizers at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org before May 10th. The collection of abstracts will be published before the conference.
Passport and Visa Requirements
Please inform us if you need an official invitation from the Organizing Committee. Please apply for your visa in advance, keeping in mind that a waiting time may be lengthy.