Gennadi Malaschonok (Tambov State University, Russia)
The goal of the session is to provide a forum for developers of parallel methods, algorithms and software in the field of Computer Algebra.
The session topics include but not restricted to:
- reinvention and adaptetion of existing highly sophisticated symbolic algorithms to a parallel setting
- computer algebra systems specifically designed to exploit and operate in multiprocessor environment
- parallel methods for solving systems of differential equations
- parallel methods for Groebner basis computations
- parallel algorithms for solving linear and polynomial systems
For suggesting a talk, please contact the session organizers to May 30.
- Alkis Akritas*, Gennadi Malaschonok**
*Phessaly University, Volos, Greece
**Tambov State University, Tambov, Russia
Parallel computation of adjoint matrices
- Natasha Malaschonok,
Tambov State University, Tambov, Russia
Solving differential equations by parallel Laplace method with assured accuracy