Åbo Akademi University (Finland) and Tambov State University (Russia)
First call for papersThe Conference is devoted to algorithms of Computer Algebra which are gaining importance in various applications of research and education and problems of mathematical partnership.
Conference co-chairs:Aleksandr Mylläri (Åbo Akademi University and St. George's University) e-mail: email@example.com
Alkiviadis Akritas (Thessaly University) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Gennadi Malaschonok (Tambov University) e-mail: email@example.com
Organizing committee:Tatiana Mylläri – Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Program committee:1. Alkiviadis Akritas (Thessaly University, Volos, Greece)
2. Yuri Blinkov (Saratov University, Saratov, Russia)
3. Victor Edneral (Moscow University, Moscow, Russia)
4. Vladimir Gerdt (Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia)
5. Vladimir Kornyak (Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia)
6. Gennadi Malaschonok (Tambov University, Tambov, Russia)
7. Aleksandr Mylläri (St. George's University, Grenada, West Indies)
8. Margarita Spiridonova (Inst. of Mathematics, Bulgarian Acad. Sci., Sofia, Bulgaria)
9. Alexander Tiskin (University of Warwick, Warwick, United Kingdom)
10. Nikolay Vassiliev (Sankt-Petersburg Branch of the Inst. of Mathematics, Russia)
11. Stephen Watt (University of Western Ontario, London, Canada)
Topics:I. Computer Algebra and Parallel Computing:
1) Computational algorithms for polynomial and functional matrices.
2) Computational algorithms for polynomials and systems of polynomials.
3) Computational algorithms for symbolic solving of ordinary and partial differencial equations.
4) Computational algorithms for algebraic geometry.
5) Computational algorithms for tropical and idempotent mathematics.
6) Computational algorithms for noncommutative algebra.
7) Parallel algorithms for computer algebra.
II. Applications of computer algebra in:
III. Mathematical Partnership for a subjects:
5) Primary Mathematics
6) Algebra, Logic and Geometry
7) Mathematical analysis
Special one-day session on CA for Celestial Mechanics and Dynamical Astronomy will be held at Tuorla Observatory (University of Turku) on Friday July 31st.
The conference will be held at the Åbo Akademi University (Matematik och statistik, Åbo Akademi, ASA-huset, B-flygeln, III vån. Fänriksgatan 3, 20500 Åbo)
Official language is English.
Extended abstracts of presentations in English up to 5 pages (of size A5) should be submitted to organizers at the e-mail address email@example.com before May 10th. The collection of abstracts will be published before the conference.
Passport and Visa Requirements