Mochlos Crete Greece (July, 26-August, 9)
International Conference "Mathematical Partnership, Parallel Computing and Computer Algebra"
Thessaly University (Greece) and Tambov State University (Russia)
Second call for paper
The Conference is devoted to algorithms of Computer Algebra which are gaining importance in various applications of industry, research and education and problems of mathematical partnership.
Partnership is an arrangement where parties agree to cooperate to advance their mutual interests.
Parallel computing is a form of computation when calculations are carried out simultaneously in supercomputer.
Computer algebra is a science which comprises both mathematics and computer science and provides symbolic and numerical computations.
Alkiviadis Akritas (Thessaly University) e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Gennadi Malaschonok (Tambov University) e-mail:email@example.com
Natalia Malaschonok (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Oxana Pereslavtseva (email@example.com)
Mikhail Ribakov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ivan Borisov (email@example.com)
1. Alkiviadis Akritas (Thessaly University, Volos, Greece)
2. Yuri Blinkov (Saratov University, Saratov, Russia)
3. Victor Edneral (Moscow University, Moscow, Russia)
4. Vladimir Gerdt (Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia)
5. Vladimir Kornyak (Joint Institute of Nuclear Research, Dubna, Russia)
6. Gennadi Malaschonok (Tambov University, Tambov, Russia)
7. Aleksandr Myllari (St. George's University, Grenada, West Indies)
8. Margarita Spiridonova (Inst. of Mathematics, Bulgarian Acad. Sci., Sofia, Bulgaria)
9. Nikolay Vassiliev (Sankt-Petersburg Branch of the Inst. of Mathematics, Russia)
10. Stephen Watt (University of Western Ontario, London, Canada)
I. Computer Algebra and Parallel Computing:
1) Computational algorithms for polynomial and functional matrices.
2) Computational algorithms for polynomials and systems of polynomials
3) Computational algorithms for symbolic solving of ordinary and partial differencial equations.
4) Computational algorithms for algebraic geometry.
5) Computational algorithms for tropical and idempotent mathematics.
6) Computational algorithms for noncommutative algebra.
7) Parallel algorithms for computer algebra.
II. Applications of computer algebra in:
III. Mathematical Partnership for a subjects:
5) Primary Mathematics
6) Algebra, Geometry
7) Mathematical analysis
At Sunday (27 July, 3 August and 10 August) no direct bus roud Heraklion — Sitia –- Heraklion,
only Heraklion - Agios Nikolaos - Sitia and back. Bus timetable and trip on Crete see at:
The conference will be held at the Hotel «Limenaria Apartments». Official language is English. The registration fee for participants is 100 EURO and no registration fee for accompanying persons. The registration fee is to be paid upon arrival to conference. Full paper (LaTeX + pdf-file) up to 20 pages (of size A4) and/or Extended abstracts of presentations in English up to 10 pages (of size A5) should be submitted to organizers at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org before 7 April. The collection of abstracts will be published before the conference. The papers will be published in journal "Tambov University Reports".
The deadline for sending papers and/or abstracts April, 7.
Notification of acceptance April, 21.
Deadline for final version April, 28.
The deadline for registration June, 1.
Passport and Visa Requirements
Please inform us if you need an official invitation from the Organizing Committee. The official
invitation from the Organizing Committee is generally not enough to obtain the visa. You can get
the visa through a tourist company or through a Greec Embassy nearest to you. Please apply for
your visa in advance, keeping in mind that a waiting time may be lengthy.
We suggest to book «Limenaria Apartments»
or you can find any hotel in Mochlos at:
See at sites: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mochlos
(Погода на русском:) http://www.explorecrete.com/russian/crete-weather-ru.htm
To register, please send a completed registration form at:
Title of abstract and/or paper:
Abstract was sent to email@example.com (Y/N): Paper was sent to firstname.lastname@example.org (Y/N):
On what date you have already booked a hotel:
What is the hotel?
On what date you book air tickets: